- Realtors may call prospective buyers into the guard gate after filling out the approval for realtor to show home application and returning it to email@example.com.
- Open houses may be held once per month, per address. Guests will only be allowed to enter the community after an open house application is completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A sales application must be fully executed and returned to the HOA no later that 10 business days before the closing date. An expedition fee may be charged for applications returned with less than to days to the closing. A background check is preformed on all applicants over the age of 18.
- An application processing fee of $150 must be included with the application.
- No leases are permitted within the first year of ownership. Exceptions may be made for those showing financial hardship but these cases must be brought before the HOA beforehand.
- All leases must be at least three (3) months. A unit may only be rented one (1) time in a twelve (12) month period.
-A lease application must be fully executed and returned to the HOA no later than 10 business days before the closing date. A background check is preformed on all applicants over the age of 18.
- An application processing fee of $150 as well as a refundable security deposit of $500 must be included with the application. The security deposit will be refunded after a lease ends and the tenant moves out, provided no damage was done to the common area.
- Homeonwers will be held responsible for the actions of their tenants.